Online Divorce in South Carolina
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required South Carolina State Forms.
- South Carolina-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in South Carolina
Just answer a list of questions on our website. Taking into account the personal circumstances of your case, as well as the requirements of South Carolina Family Law, we will select and prepare the exact forms needed for your case.
Within a couple of days after completing our online interview, you will receive your completed documents via email. You simply print them, sign them, and file them with the court. We will even provide you with detailed information about how to file in your county. In South Carolina, you can get a final divorce decree 90 days after filing the forms.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.